Windows Firewall Control Crack
Windows Firewall Control Crack is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Windows Firewall Control Full Download doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.
Windows Firewall Control Key Features:
- Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall Control Key rules.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall Crack.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
Registered Users Features:
- Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
- High – Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
- Medium – Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
- Low – Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
- Disabled – Notifications are disabled.
- Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control Torrent to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
- Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers.
- Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
- Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems. Please report them and help us to improve Windows Firewall Control Latest Version. Thank you for your support .
What’s New in Windows Firewall Control 18.104.22.168?
- New: The notifications for svchost.exe include now the service name which generated
- the blocked connection under the Name. Creating a rule for svchost.exe from the
- notification dialog will always include the service in the newly created rule.
- New: Connections Log has now a new column for the Service name which is used by
- svchost.exe. The lookup is made based on the ProcessID, therefore for older entries,
- the exact service name can’t be detected.
- Fixed: The width of some strings from Dashboard was extended to display properly
- when a different language is used.
- Fixed: Rules properties are not updated in Rules Panel if they are open while
- changing the user interface language.
- Fixed: Some group names are not displayed correctly in Rules Panel.
Windows Firewall Control Activation Key
Windows Firewall Control Activation Key offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
- High Filtering – All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering – Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
How to Download and Install Windows Firewall Control Cracks?
- Download setup From the given link.
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Extract the file with the help of winrar.
- Now install the 2019 Full Free setup.
- Restart your System and Enjoy the Latest Version.